Conversational Blog Post Ideas: Get People Talking!
The best thing about digital marketing is that it is interactive! Use that you your advantage. Get people talking. Do surveys. Ask people’s opinions. Have fun and be humorous or talk about something controversial that’s NOT politics. The more your audience is engaged, the more they will think about your business when it is time to buy. Here are 5 ideas for conversational blog posts:
- What If post: Create a post that speculates, “What would happen if….” It’s best if the topic is a little debatable.
- Debate post: Use your blog to present 1 side of a debate. Ask readers to comment with their options.
- Attack post: Be careful with this one. Sometimes it is appropriate to pick a fight on your blog.
- Prediction post: Write about trends in your industry and what you predict will be the end result of those trends.
- Reaction post: Use your blog to react to something written in another blog.
I hope that these conversational blog post ideas help to stimulate some creativity. A complete list of blog post ideas as well as a huge list of helpful email subject lines is available in our guide. The list alone is worth the price of the guide!