Frustrated with the low amount of kitchen remodeling jobs you’re getting from your online advertising?
If you’re a luxury kitchen remodeling contractor, then you know how competitive the industry is. You’re likely competing against other contractors in your local area, but also other contractors across the country and even around the world. There are just not enough customers out there to go around. And that means that you have to be smart about how you market yourself online if you want to get more jobs than your competitors do. So here are 6 tips on how to do that:
Tip #1: Keep your listings updated
- Keep your listings up to date.
- Update your listings to include new projects, services, testimonials and photos/videos.
- Don’t forget to add a link to your website or blog in each listing so viewers can learn more about you and the services you offer.
Tip #2: Start a blog
You can use your blog to attract new clients and drive more traffic to your website, which helps increase your search engine rankings. A blog also helps you build trust with potential clients who may not have heard of you before, so if they see that you have been in business for a while and have other happy customers (via testimonials), they’ll be more likely to hire you.
Writing not your thing? Hire a pro!
If writing isn’t something that comes naturally or easily to you, don’t panic! There are many professional copywriters out there who will be able to write engaging content for very affordable prices. If this sounds like something that could benefit your business, contact Ablaze Media today!
Tip #3: Google yourself
- Find out if you are ranking well in search engines.
- Find out what keywords are bringing in traffic to your website.
- Check out the rankings of your competitors on Google and other search engines, and see what they might be doing better than you.
Tip #4: Upload keyword targeted photos
Once you’re ready to start uploading photos, make sure they are relevant to your business. You can use Google Analytics to find out which keywords people are typing into search engines when they’re trying to find a kitchen remodeler like you.
Try using high quality images that really show off the best of what you have to offer. If possible, hire a professional photographer who specializes in luxury kitchens and baths so that the photos come out amazing! Don’t forget about contact information either—you want potential clients to be able to reach out easily if they want more information or help with scheduling an appointment.
Tip #5: Use video to attract more kitchen remodeling jobs online
- If you want to show the luxury kitchen remodeling process, use videos.
- Post the video on your website and social media channels.
Tip #6: Don’t ignore social media
Social media is a powerful tool for reaching potential customers and clients. Many people are on social media, which means many of your potential clients are too. When you post something on Facebook or Twitter, it’s visible to the public and can be seen by anyone who cares enough to look at it. So how do you use social media to get more leads?
- Post pictures of your work online. Take some photos of past projects and post them on your page with a link back to your website so that people can find out more about what you do. This will help drive traffic from social media sites like Facebook or Twitter straight back into your site where they can learn more about what services or products you offer as well as contact information if they want further information from their first visit (and hopefully become one of those leads).
- Don’t spam other users with links—this is how most people end up unfollowing someone in general after getting annoyed by constant updates about another business unrelated to theirs own interests; just remember that there’s always going be someone willing but not right now when doing so might mean ignoring them completely instead!
Hire a marketing agency like Ablaze Media to do your digital marketing for you
Sometimes remodeling contractors are simply too busy to do this work themselves. That’s when it is time to hire a professional team.
- Hiring a marketing agency is like hiring a professional athlete. You can do it yourself, but it’s going to take a lot more time and energy than if you hired someone else who is skilled in that area.
- Your marketing agency will help you find new clients, work with them on their projects, and build up your reputation. This way, when people are looking for luxury kitchen remodeling contractors in your area, they’ll notice that you are well-respected within the industry
A few last thought about increasing the number of kitchen remodeling jobs your getting from online advertising
We hope this blog post helps you get more luxury kitchen remodeling jobs online. If you need help but don’t want to do all the work yourself, we offer a marketing service that includes everything in this blog post and more. We can manage your social media accounts for you, create videos for your website, get organic listings on Google so customers find you when they search online (which is important because most people don’t have time to call around or look through flyers at home), and much more! Contact us today if this sounds like something that would benefit your business.
Schedule a discover call here: https://ablazemedia.co/markscalendar/