Home remodeling contractors have a lot to offer. But in order to make the most of your home remodeling business, you need to get started with online marketing. Online marketing for kitchen remodeling contractors can be tricky. That’s why I’m going to show you how easy it is for contractors to start promoting their services online and how quickly they can see results.
Understand how home services clients search for professionals
Understanding how home services clients search for professionals is the first step to getting found by your ideal customers.
- Search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo are used by home service clients to find local contractors they trust. These search engines use a variety of factors to determine where you rank in their results pages, including the quality (or authority) of your website’s content, your location within the city or town you serve and whether there are too many listings that appear in the top spots for your business category.
- Local directories such as Yelp, Yellow Pages and SuperPages also list businesses like yours alongside reviews from previous clients who rated how satisfied they were with their work.
- City Search is another popular directory where users can leave reviews about companies in several different categories – including kitchens! You want these positive reviews because potential customers often look at them before deciding who will do their project.
- Home services clients also use social media sites like Facebook and Twitter because it’s easy for them to connect with friends who recommend businesses like yours!
- We recommend posting updates regularly so people know what kind of work you do – maybe even post a photo as well so they know exactly what it looks like when finished!
Use our citation building service so we can ensure that we get found when people search on any given term related to kitchen remodeling contractors. Give is a call for details. Our done-for-your service is often included in the setup.
Choose your keywords carefully
You can choose your own keywords, but you want to make sure that they’re relevant to your business and that they won’t be too expensive. Your goal is to get the most bang for your buck, so let’s look at this process in more detail.
Selecting keywords is an art form in itself, but there are a few basic principles you should keep in mind:
- Choose keywords that are relevant to your business. If you run an auto repair shop specializing in engine repair, “auto parts store near me” probably isn’t going to be effective for getting leads for new customers (although it may help with organic search). On the other hand, if it’s possible for prospective customers who need engine repair services within 25 miles of where their car broke down last night could find your shop by searching Google Maps or Automatic’s Waze app…well then maybe this keyword would be worth considering after all!
- Don’t choose keywords that are too broad. For example: do NOT try to rank for “motorcycle oil change near me.” Search engines will penalize websites with broad matches because they know those pages aren’t helpful (and potentially spammy) when users put specific search terms into the query box—it signals something like “I’m looking up information about motorbikes–not just ANY kind; specifically Yamahas!” Plus if too many sites come up when someone searches “Yamaha motorcycle,” then none of them will stand out enough as being trustworthy sources on this topic-so again not great results overall!
Focus on local pay-per-click, print and email marketing
- Local pay-per-click (PPC) is the right way to go.
- Print marketing can be effective if you have a good quality printer.
- Email marketing takes a lot of time to write and optimize, but it’s very effective because it’s personal and targeted, so I recommend doing this at least once a week for all your clients.
Create an informational blog or hire a copywriter to write on for you
One of the best ways to build trust, authority and credibility with your target audience is through an informational blog. Blogs are a great way to educate customers about the industry you’re in and what you do, but they can also be used as a platform for more direct marketing. If someone is interested in getting new countertops for their kitchen, having some information on your site about what types of materials are available will help them make an informed decision about who to hire for the job.
Once you start blogging regularly, it will become second nature – it’s easy to just keep going! Also, don’t forget that blogs aren’t just one-way communication channels – they can also be used as promotional tools by including links to your other content like videos or landing pages (this page!).
Manage your online reviews
Online reviews are the best way to get new customers. Having positive reviews on your website, Yelp page, and other review sites can help you attract more business!
How do I get online reviews?
The easiest way is by asking for them from existing customers. You can also ask friends or family members who have used your services in the past if they would leave a review for you on their favorite platforms (such as Facebook). If all else fails, there are companies out there that will pay people with large social media followings to write positive reviews of your business; however these types of paid ads aren’t usually as effective at generating real organic traffic compared to other marketing strategies we’ll talk about later on in this guide.
Create an irresistible offer
To create an irresistible offer, there are three main things to keep in mind:
- Make sure your offer is something that people are looking for
- Make sure your offer is unique to your business
- Make sure you can deliver on the promise of the offer
There are several ways to do this. For example, if you’re a kitchen remodeling contractor, offering an innovative new product will be of interest to many people who need their kitchens renovated. But make sure that any products or services offered by a contractor fall within their area of expertise—it wouldn’t make sense for an electrician to start selling plumbing supplies! You’ll also want to be able to promote what you’re offering and make it easy for customers or clients to buy from you; otherwise they won’t know about it!
Facebook advertising is good, Google ads are often better for kitchen remodeling contractors
- Facebook ads are good for building brand awareness. They’re great for driving traffic to your website and keeping it there, but they don’t always convert leads into customers.
- Google ads are better for generating leads. They typically get more clicks and generate more leads than Facebook ads do, but less than 20% of those leads will turn into customers (at least not yet).
- Google ads are better for getting more clicks. Google is significantly larger than Facebook in terms of total user base, so its advertising platform has much higher rates of engagement from people who have never even heard of your business before now—and they can then become customers!
Online marketing for kitchen remodeling contractors begins with a professions website. Hire a pro to build it!
When it comes to creating a website for your kitchen remodeling business, don’t make the mistake of trying to do it yourself. You’ll likely spend way more time and money than you need to on your website, and you won’t end up with the best result. Instead, hire a professional web designer who knows how to create an easy-to-use, attractive site that will help your business stand out against competitors and convert visitors into paying customers.
For example, if you want people to learn more about what kind of work you do or get in touch with your company so they can schedule an appointment with one of your contractors, then consider including contact information like address details and phone numbers on every page of your site (or even better: add booking forms so customers can submit their information directly). This will make it easier for people interested in what you offer but aren’t sure yet whether they want to commit their time or money just yet—they can simply submit their information online instead! If all goes well then maybe someday soon those same visitors might become homeowners who decide it’s finally time for them too.”
Consider hiring an agency that specializes in online marketing for kitchen remodeling contractors
Online marketing is vital for getting new business, which is why contractors should consider hiring an agency that specializes in contractors. An agency will know the best practices for your industry and will be able to help you with your strategy, content and design.
Ablaze Media specializes in all aspects of marketing for Kitchen Remodeling Contractors. Schedule a discovery session here: https://ablazemedia.co/markscalendar/
Some final thought about online marketing for kitchen remodeling contractors
Putting in a little bit of effort into your online marketing will pay off big time. While it may seem like a lot of work, it’s really not that bad once you get started. You can hire an agency who specializes in contractors to help you with the process or do some research yourself before making any decisions. The best part about doing this is that once you begin seeing the results, it will motivate you even further!